This website is operated and owned by American Power LLC
2. CONTENT. You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags and/or other materials accessible through the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not AP Global, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise make available (“Make Available”) through the Site, including any business plan that you submit to us (“Your Content”), and other users of the Site, and not AP Global, are similarly responsible for all Content they Make Available through the Site (“User Content”). By submitting Your Content, whether publicly or privately through the Site, you grant AP Global a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public (subject to any confidentiality obligations we may have pursuant to a separate agreement with you or any Content expressly labeled as “CONFIDENTIAL” by you), Your Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, that may exist in Your Content. You also warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in Your Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not AP Global, are responsible for all of Your Content that you Make Available on or in the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
4. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Site or any part of the AP Global Content at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, at any time, to modify the AP Global Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the AP Global Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
5. FEEDBACK. We will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In the absence of a written agreement with us to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. We provide these links only as a convenience and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. WE ARE PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT. INFORMATION AT THE SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THE SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
12. COMMUNICATIONS. The communications between you and us relating to the Site use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, whether via email or posting on the Site or other reasonable means; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us using the form on the contact page.